Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Should You Change Domains?

I've been faced with this question on several of my blogs, including this one.

Recently I moved two more of my blogspot domains to their own domains. Fantasy Football N Stuff and Blog Addiction are now on their own domains. Now Lee has moved Quit Your Day Job to a new domain.

Now the rebuilding of the links begins. I am actively seeking ways to get more inbound links to my new domains, before the next google pagerank update. I am hoping my blogs can go back to the page rank of 4 that they were. In the meantime, I am not making any money on these blogs like I have been.

On a side note, you can win aWin a year’s worth of hosting at BloggingTips.com. So If you are looking to possibly move your blog off of a .blogspot or .wordpress url, you can do so with a nice hosting package. If I win I plan on giving away the hosting package to one lucky winner, since I already have a 2 year hosting plan. Wish me luck!

No comments: