Monday, October 01, 2007

Get Paid to Blog by Smorty

Smorty is a service like several others where you can get paid to blog. Advertisers pay you to blog about their website or product. I haven't used Smorty before today and I am experimenting with how they perform against blog advertising services.

Good and Bad

I like several things about smorty. First off, all of my blogs have qualified so far, and each have had several opportunities to take. The price has been pretty consistent at 6$ per opportunity.

What I dislike so far is there lack of information about the website. There isn't a FAQ section, or really a terms of service. They don't tell you when you will be paid for your post. There is a section displaying my "Smorty Score", but no information what the score is even about.

Smorty definitely has a few kinks to work out and I hope they can broaden their advertisers to get more desirable opportunities. Compared to other services they are still young and do have a long way to go.

2 comments:

Cosmetic dentistry surrey said...

I agree... Also very useful....

Miracle-workers said...

Short and sweet