Thursday, July 03, 2008

Typo Buddy Funniest Misspellings Contest

Typo Buddy is popular for helping online shoppers find typo auctions. These misspellings can help you find great bargains and potentially save you hundreds of dollars.

Typo Buddy has been working on a few contests to reward their visitors. This time around you need to find the funniest misspellings on eBay or Craigslist.

For finding the funniest misspellings you could win $25 or $10 (for second) in eBay gift certificates. Also for linking to the contest, one random person will win a $25 eBay gift certificate.

The contest ends Monday July 14th, 2008 at 11:59 EST.

4 comments:

Kane Roderique-Walker said...

Hey great blog its a kool idea, you couldnt put my blog in your blogroll could ya, it would be really helpfull in me getting more hits . thanks xx

- www.ourmisspentyouth.blogspot.com

Kane Roderique-Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ilissa said...

Hi,

I have been reading through your blog and it looks great. I was wondering if you would be able to blog about the giveaways I'm hosting on my blog. I have 5 of them going right now (2 of which end tomorrow night).

http://everythingupclose.blogspot.com

Thank you so much!
-Ilissa

MKL said...

"""well share. u can find more fun on Bath city body rubs, u can find what u want"""